Friday, May 9, 2008

TMI?

A couple of weeks ago I started using allergy relief eye drops. They helped much. My eyes weren't itchy or watery. They didn't feel like they were on fire. The eye drops also relieved me from sneezing and my nose, ears and throat were not itchy. Today however, they were not as effective. The eye drops must have not traveled south to my nose ducts so I've been walking around with a roll of toilet paper in my hand, ready for the attack of gunk; a bounty paper towel goes a long way also.

The biggest dilemma of today is not my allergies but our female dog not being spayed. Soldier, is the name of the dog with ovaries, and our male dog DJ are becoming quite friendly if you know what I mean ;). Sera sera. But that's not only a dilemma today, it has been and it will until she gets spayed or pregnant.

Tuesday a mouse went AWOL while I was feeding our snakes and I thought Traveler, my daughter's cat, would take care of it. When I walked back into that room on Thursday and was greeted by the stench, I knew he hadn't. Odie and I have cleaned out the entire room, every nook and cranny was checked and we didn't find it. So that is today's dilemma. Ugh... if we don't find it, the real dilemma will come when the toxic smell starts to travel through the door ways.

Are you disgusted? Sorry, I'm just blogging. It helps to blog, like it helps to vent.

How about those gas prices eh?

No comments: